Dienstag, 1. November 2011

01 November 2011

Another London session, and another wad of cash in the pocket.

Through some coaching by Throw I've been working on adapting two different styles based on whether the market is ranging or trending.

For trending markets, I will wait for good price action setups, for example, a head and shoulders pattern showing the change in a trend, then a Gann crossover.  Normally if it's heavily trending I will ride the Gann line all the way to the new one.  However, if the rainbow is choppy I'll switch to a short 5 pip TP, which ended up really working this time.

Also, I'll mostly only take stochastic surges that are counter trend (so I can buy/sell in the direction of the trend) and this will typically only be done in ranging markets, as shown on the charts.

Stats:
Net Pips: +16.7
Trades:  8
Winning Trades: 8
Pips/Trade:  2.03
Win %:  75



This was by far my highest pips/trade ratio, which for scalpers is so important because it effects the bottom line because of commissions.

Unfortunately because of a death in the family, this will be my last session for the week.  I'll be back for a full week next week.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen