Freitag, 11. November 2011

11 November 2011

As much as my pride hates to do it, took a step back to demo to review everything and get more screen time in.

Due to veteran's day I had the day off and could trade NYC.

I spent several hours yesterday reviewing my past charts and noting what worked and what didn't.

I know exactly what my problem was.  I thought I was Throw from apipthrowingparty.blogspot.com, and that I could click the mouse 60 times an hour and rack up over a hundred pips.  

I've shifted myself back to the fundamentals and patience.  I also deleted all of my indicators, they're a crutch.

Here are a few of the types of chart patterns that I am looking for:

             



There are more patterns, and I may have different names for them, but the key difference is waiting for the actual reversal to happen and maybe getting in a bit late, vs the jump before you look style that I was trying and failing in the past 2-3 sessions.



I took all the trades listed, but there were some others that I didn't mark as I was playing around with things.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen