Mittwoch, 9. November 2011

09 November 2011

Wow, I really need to get out of this funk of mine.

It's all impatience and impulsiveness.  My previous successes had lulled me into a sense that I was experienced and knew what I was doing.  Neither of which are true.

Even though I have PATIENCE written largely on the whiteboard next to my computer, I somehow managed to ignore it and trade away.

As far as my -20 session SL goes... I set that rule, just to break it, I wasn't paying close enough attention.

This is a rough patch, but I will make it through it.



"I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent; curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism have brought me to my ideas."
    ~ Albert Einstein


Stats:
Net Pips: -25.3
Trades:  8
Winning Trades: 1
Pips/Trade: -3.16
Win %:  12.5




 I really wish I didn't have to post days like this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen