Donnerstag, 24. November 2011

24 November 2011

Woke up this morning, and was ready to trade!

Got a solid 2 hours in on the NYC/London overlap.  Even though the US market was closed, this thing still really moved!

I was a little more aggressive than usual today, which I may or may not should have been, but it worked out very well.

One thing I surely have noticed is that I close my positions waaay too early, I never ride them out.  And that's the thing about this "close half then wait" strategy is that I can have a little more balls to ride it, so it's time to do that!

Stats:
Net Pips: +19.3
Trades:  9
Winning Trades: 8
Pips/Trade:  2.14

Win %:  89%


Even my wild trading demo account had hardly any losses and was wildly profitable.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen