Freitag, 18. November 2011

18 November 2011

Am I back on the horse?  Only time will tell.

A couple of additions I want to mention real quick.

First, I started opening two positions at each entry, I close the first entry as soon as I get spooked (IE, price stalls, or it surges 3-5 pips) Then, I hold the second trade for a bit longer hoping for some more pips.  The good thing about this is, the second position would have to go twice as far backwards just for me to break even, when I really won't let it run that far, so if it goes positive at all, I will lock in profit.

Secondly, in order to deal with my anxiousness, I have a separate demo account that I practice with placing the wild trades that I would like to eventually be able to do, while I wait for the real setups with the main account.  The second account is obviously for no money and for no record, just for entertainment while I wait.

In almost an hour and a half, I had 3 trades, but all 3 were winners.  Patience is a virtue.


Stats:
Net Pips: +12.8
Trades:  3
Winning Trades: 3
Pips/Trade:  4.1
Win %:  
100

Also, the market was super choppy, this method would work a lot better during the London/NYC overlap.



Also, I'm going on a little mini vacation with the wife next week.  I'll be back trading on wednesday.  Enjoy your weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen