Montag, 31. Oktober 2011

31 October 2011

And here begins a new week!  Although I came out in the plus, I am absolutely unhappy with how I traded today.  Absolutely ridiculous.  I'm going to try not to be too hard on myself because this is a learning process, but being self critical is one of the biggest tiers to self improvement.

New add-in rule as suggested by Throw:  "Adding of a maximum of 2 times, with a total stop loss of -14 normal sized pips."  This will help prevent an ugly slippery slope that could wipe out weeks of gains someday.

Stats:
Net Pips: +9.6
Trades:  15
Winning Trades: 11
Pips/Trade:  .64
Win %:  73




Oh and my pips/trade was horrible.  I ended up paying most of my winnings in commissions.

Tomorrow is another day!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen