Dienstag, 8. November 2011

08 November 2011

It seems I was able to recover from the emotional catastrophe that was yesterday and managed to pull out a big W.

I started focusing more on S/R levels, and most importantly being PATIENT.  This is so hard for me.  Especially because I wake up so early for this I guess I feel like I need to get my trades in so I jump into stupid trades that I immediately regret when I push the button.  I can say today I had much fewer of those than usual.

After yesterday's monster, I'm going to keep this one quick, especially since I spent so much time recreating my chart because I accidentally closed it.

Stats:
Net Pips: +13.6
Trades:  11
Winning Trades: 8
Pips/Trade:  1.24
Win %:  73



^ My board screaming at me to calm down and remember the basics!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen