Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

26 October 2011

Was able to catch an hour of the NYC session, and man did it go well!

The session was very choppy as it usually is from 8:00 - 9:00 AM, but I traded accordingly, taking lots of small trades.

Most of my trades were fading surges.  IE: the price will surge too far, then bounce back like a rubber band.  Also, I try to take my entries at Fib or support/resistance levels.

Stats:
Net Pips: +21.5
Trades:  14
Winning Trades: 12
Pips/Trade:  1.54
Win %:  85.7


Attached below are my trades for the session.  Keep in mind that I also watch the 1 and 5 min charts, as well as the 15 tick, so this is only part of the picture.

Also, I'm playing around with the best way to mark the trades, I know the colors are a little hard to differentiate on the chart.

Arrow is entry, diamond is exit. Green = long, Red = short.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen