Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

27 October 2011

Woke up early this morning (around 4:30 AM) to trade the London session.  This is going to be my new time, and when I get to Germany it'll be my main trading session.

Well, after today's session, I have to admit, I've got quite a talent for finding the exact change in trend, and betting AGAINST it.   I swear, a trend will go on for days, and as soon as I jump in it will change directions.  I need to work on less counter trend betting.

Secondly, I think I can hold my winners a bit longer, and cut my losers quicker.  There's a mental thing with me now about commission, I feel like I need to make the commission back no matter what, and this is not the way I should be thinking.

All in all, could have been a lot worse, but still bad.

Stats:
Net Pips: 
-9.4
Trades:  15
Winning Trades: 8
Pips/Trade:  -.63 
Win %:  53.3





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen