Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

October Stat-A-Palooza

First half of the month was stellar.

Second half was giving profits back and forth, and ended up negative for the last 2 weeks.

I guess I should be happy that I at least ended the month profitable.  Tomorrow starts a new month and a clean slate.

Stats:
Net Ticks (Pre-Commission): +41
Net Ticks (Post-Commission): +27
Profits Lost to Commission: 34%
Trades:  40
Winning Trades: 17

BE Trades: 7
Ticks/Trade:  
+1.03
Win %: 60%

Wow... Commissions absolutely destroyed my bottom line.   The first half of the month I had a 75% hit rate; that dropped 15% in the second half.



As you can see my equity curve made a double top.  As one of my friends pointed out, time to "short" me.


Stats... (Note: these numbers are in "points" which on ES is 4 ticks.  So multiply everything by 4)



Good start to the month, bad end.


It seems like any trading past 1030 is unprofitable for me.  This is definitely something I need to keep an eye on.


Weekly net profit as it plummeted.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen