Montag, 1. Oktober 2012

01 October 2012


I'm back.. Again..

Been pretty busy lately setting up the new house and being on vacation and what not.  Now I've got my rig setup again and it's time to get some trading done.

Little different look of my charts, but nothing fundamentally different.

I added identifier codes so that I can label trades according to my trade plan and coordinate with another trading friend.

I'll describe these in detail at some point in the future.

Basically:
A1 - Trend change continuation long
A2 - Regular continuation long
B1 - Double top / Double bottom reversal

I've moved down to trading 1 contract.  Not only was 2 a bit too high for my experience level, I also found it neutered a lot of winners.
I've also moved my stop down to 8 ticks.  Not sure if that's too small, but all I know was 15 was far too big, my R:R sucked.

Stats:
Net Pips: 
+20
Trades:  2
Winning Trades: 2
Ticks/Trade:  
+10
Win %: 100%  






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen