Montag, 15. Oktober 2012

15 October 2012

Pretty quick day today, took an A1 trade off of a previous POC and important area.

Tried to get long on a B1 trade but it didn't fill. It just took off for what would've been a big win..

As of now I've been having my limit to be triggered right at the renko close, so I can have a 5 tick stop which puts that stop at the previous swing +1 tick.

The way my software works is it waits for the renko to close then places the limit automatically for me.  So if the price only touches that area once then hauls off, I don't get filled.

So I have two options:
- Continue to miss out on big trades
or
- Change my stop to -6 and take a limit a tick away from the close.

Does anyone out there know of a better way to do this?

I also need to figure out if I want to change to taking different TP's with half of my position.  The issue I had with this before was it would often neuter my winners because the price would have to go much further to get the same number of ticks.  On the other hand, JMF3,another guy I trade with has been doing it and getting much bigger wins.

Anyway, today was completely oil-less and I have to admit I liked it.

Stats:
Net Ticks: +7
Trades:  1
Winning Trades: 1
Ticks/Trade:  
+7
Win %: 100% 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen