Montag, 27. Februar 2012

27 February 2012

Oh my.. Today was absolute hell, one of those days you wish you could forget.

I'd like to run this blog like a fascist government, making things that make me look bad disappear, but JMF3 over at http://scalppipping.blogspot.com/ is keeping me honest.

Yes, I did get +32.3 pips, and yes that is better than usual, however, I violated EVERY rule I have, which is trader suicide.

Adding will be the death of me, it was when I first started, and it will be now, I need to reel that back in.

Second, it's a rule, but i'll state it again, YOU CAN NOT ADD UNLESS IT'S AT A MAJOR LEVEL.  I added several times in "no man's land" where I had nothing to stop the price.  I also do not fade movements without seeing it fully turn around, or unless it's at a major S/R area, I tried to fade in no man's land.

Lastly, as I was talking with JMF3 about, it's good to be a little more aggressive when you're up really far, however, you still need to cut your trades quickly.  I held on to far too many trades for far too long, because I was worried to lose my progress.  This is dangerous.

Anyway, I want this day to be over with.

Rome was not built in a day, let the learning continue!


Stats:
Net Pips: +32.3
Trades:  23
Winning Trades: 16
Pips/Trade:  
1.4
Win %:  70% 


23 trades!!??  Seriously!!??






3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, ive just come across your blog, its good seeing someone scalp and regularly make pips. I guess thats the name of the game. I see you trade EURUSD, can i ask what attracted you to that pair.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @Chaos theory, I am absolutely not a pioneer in the scalping game by any means, I follow many greats like Throw from apipthrowingparty.blogspot.com and FXRichard from elitescalper.com. They're the ones that got me into trading EUR/USD exclusively, but primarily it's the fact that EUR/USD is the cheapest in terms of spread, and has typically the most volume and volatile moves. I think it's important as a scalper to stick to one currency pair and learn it's nuances. Thanks for reading!

    AntwortenLöschen