Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

16 February 2012

First day back after the wednesday break, and it was a good one.

In the london session I made some mistakes chasing the price, and made a fat finger error accidentally doubling my position size, but it ended up going greatly in my favor.  The reason it played out like this is because I don't add very much anymore, and would always prefer to close the position then wait for it to finish moving, then enter again.

I will start to mentally forward test, if in certain situations it would be smart to double lot size for later entries like I accidentally did today.  I think this would be effectively be adding like Throw from apipthrowingparty does, but I think it might be just a smidge safer since I would be a little better protected from rocketing price action.

The last trade of the day was at my lunch break, and was phenomenal.  It dropped 20 pips in about 2 seconds,  I was already short, so I held it until my exit at the fib.


Stats:
Net Pips: +24.7
Trades:  7
Winning Trades: 4
Pips/Trade:  
3.53
Win %:  57%   




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen