Montag, 13. Februar 2012

13 February 2012

Started off trading london because I thought I had to go to work today, luckily it ended up getting cancelled.

The london session was AWFUL.  I am not disappointed with my calls, they were half decent, but the market was absolute garbage.  My real critique for myself is I need to recognize when the market is garbage like that and stay out.  First session ended -5.1, with 2 winners out of 6 trades.

The second session was NYC, and I couldn't have asked for a better session.  The market was in a clear downtrend, and I made solid shorts all the way down.  The second session ended with +25.9 pips, 3 trades, all winners.

It's amazing how much difference the market movement will make in my results.  Time to get better at recognizing which is which.

Stats:
Net Pips: +20.8
Trades:  9
Winning Trades: 5
Pips/Trade:  
2.3
Win %:  56% 







And here's a little motivation for myself, this is where I want to live.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen