Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2011

29 December 2011

Back from vacation back home in Texas, and man was it amazing.


It feels good to be back on the trading horse.  I can't feel good unless I'm learning and growing in this endeavor.




Good day to day.  Only 3 trades, but at 100% win rate.  I have been feeling more like I can call where good entries are.  Most of my trades I'll be like "I think a good entry will be around 1.xxxx" Then a few minutes later if it pulls into that area and I see a good setup, I take it.


The last trade kinda chaps my ass.  I have been forcing myself to hold trades longer and go for bigger moves, but I got in a bit early, almost got stopped out, then it moved 2 pips into my favor, and it was at a fib line, so I called it and took the two, only to have it drop another 14 pips.




I don't know, maybe it was the right call, maybe it wasn't, it worked this time though.  I'll continue to go for bigger moves.




Stats:
Net Pips: +11.1 pips
Trades:  3
Winning Trades: 3
Pips/Trade:  3.7

Win %:  100% 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen