Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

16 December 2011

Been sick as hell lately, so been trading only off and on.

Got a good session in this morning.

The biggest thing I've changed is that I am going back to where I started in that I put the 5 minute chart as the main chart, and look for setups off that, and only use the rainbow for precision entries and exits.

I put far too much emphasis on the rainbow recently, and I paid for it.

The session was still super choppy, so my R:R was less than optimal for sure, but it still turned out great!

Stats:
Net Pips: +12.8 pips
Trades:  7
Winning Trades: 7
Pips/Trade:  1.83

Win %:  100%






Special thanks to Throw from apipthrowingparty.blogspot.com and Ryan from sim-fx.blogspot.com for the coaching and encouragement.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen