Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2011

08 December 2011

Another perfect day, the third in a row.  I think this will be leading me into a false sense of security, or get me thinking that I've somehow become a badass overnight.

Although I'm happy that I've been doing better and being more cautious, I am weary of letting it get to my head, because I will have losers.

I sat and watched the market for about an hour before I actually started pulling the trigger.  I feel like I may be a little too cautious right now, but hey, there's a right balance for everything.

The good news is, every time I was planning on making a trade, but decided not to pull the trigger, it would've gone in my favor.  So I'm at a minimum getting better at predicting the price movement.

Stats:
Net Pips: +6.9 pips
Trades:  3
Winning Trades: 3
Pips/Trade:  2.3

Win %:  100%






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen