Montag, 4. Juni 2012

Guess Who's Back?

Guess who's back?
Back again!
PipJaeger's back!
Tell a friend!

So, some friends and I have been making a major transition in our trading from scalping in forex to making larger trades in futures.  I no longer trade the rainbow, only this new renko system.

Special thanks to Sim-FX from sim-fx.blogspot.com and JMFIII from scalppipping.blogspot.com for the help and encouragement.

For a while I tried trading this method for the London session, and it was just awful.  Now that I'm on the verge of leaving my job, I can actually trade NYC.  Making that switch has been HUGE and I've had great success on NYC so far.

For now I will be only trading NQ, YM and CL.

I won't be posting every day because this is a pain the in ass.

Anyway, here are the charts.


Stats:
Net Pips: 
+56.5
Trades:  12
Winning Trades: 8
Ticks/Trade:  
+4.7
Win %:  66%  







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen