Freitag, 15. Juni 2012

15 June 2012

Another crap day.  Didn't come out on top, but that's ok, this was not a disaster.  The important thing was I eventually figured out how crappy it was and sat out.

The thing to really take from today is almost every single one of my trades got to like +9 or more then came back to stop me out.  I'd be massively up if I closed early.  Granted, I need to follow my rules, but my trading partners sensed that momentum was slowing and closed their trades early and had profitable days.   This is the biggest thing I need to figure out.  How to read when to walk away.

Time for a relaxing weekend!

Stats:
Net Pips:
-21
Trades: 6
Winning Trades: 2
Ticks/Trade:  
-3.5
Win %: 33%




1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey PJ,

    Main thing is you are following your rules. If your rules state you don't close at 9 pips, then don't. Just think, of all the trades you have had, what if you closed all of them at 9-10 pips, you would miss out on the big runs that you have caught in the past. -21 on CL is not much, you will make double that back next week.Enjoy your weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen