Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

07 November 2012

Well wow...

I'm actually pretty embarassed to post these charts.  This was one of the strongest down trends I've ever seen, and I had the balls to take 3 longs...

I have a serious problem:  On big trending markets I always feel like it's about to end.  I will watch 20 perfect short setups go by, and will do one of the following:

- Jump in on the 21st short and it will be a loser
or
- Try to go long, and it will be a loser, because it's a down market, dummy.

I think a lot of it has to do with fear.  I need to be less fearful so I can take some of those first 20 trades to get in before the trend ends.

Also, I completely screwed myself on just about all of my winning trades.. I didn't hold any of them, and even did some BS "reduce my risk" thing where I take out my first contract at 0 or +1.  This could've been a profitable day.

All well, you live and learn.  Only down on commissions today.  My friends killed today though.

Stats:
Net Ticks: 0
Trades:  7
Winning Trades: 5
Ticks/Trade:  
0
Win %: 71%




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen