Montag, 23. Juli 2012

23 July 2012

Been able to catch a day here and there trading.

Today was a quick one and pretty good.

Two quick trades and 23 ticks.

This trade below was TEXTBOOK low risk-entry trade for me.  The price touched the yellow zone, then retested it at much lower volume and spread, forming a double top where I entered with a small stop of 7 ticks, and rode it down for a 15 tick winner.

Not a bad R:R for those trades.

I plan on coming back to some of the higher risk, higher reward trades that I used to do, but for now I'm working on refining this setup.

Stats:
Net Pips: 
+23
Trades:  2
Winning Trades: 2
Ticks/Trade:  
+11.5
Win %:  100%   





2 Kommentare:

  1. hey man, ive been reading your blog for a bit. good job on the trading front. keep it up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks man! I'm just getting settled in Germany, so I'll be back trading soon!

    AntwortenLöschen