Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011

Weekly Stats

Due to the fact that I can't trade every day like I like to, I'll be posting "weekly" stats for every 5 trading sessions that I have, and monthly for every 20.  This would simulate what my gains would be like were I trading 5 days a week and 20 days a month.

This first set is obviously the exception.


All in all, pretty good for having just started scalping.  7 out of 8 winning nights, and overall very profitable with 76 pips.  However, my hit rate (win %) is still very  low hovering at about 50%.  A good scalper can average 80-90% win rates, but this shall come with time.

You can also probably notice that the sessions really vary.  This is far less than ideal, it's best to learn one session and stick to it, but for now I'm just trading whenever I can.  I'm thinking about giving up trading in Asia all together because of the lack of volatility.  The first two nights were flukes and just happened to be good volatility.

I'm thinking about adjusting my sleep schedule to trade the London open.  Haven't traded it yet, so we'll have to see.  This is what demo accounts are made for!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen